How to do Marketing and the Best Ways of Marketing 2021
In today’s time, it is very easy to start a business by spending money, it is difficult to reach your thinking and attract people towards you. Marketing and promotion are the things through which you can make your products and services accessible to people and inform people about it.
Although there are many ways of marketing available, but you need to choose the right date by looking at the size and type of your business. And to some extent, your marketing method also depends on your budget and your product or service.
What is marketing ? (what is marketing)?
Mainly marketing is the way by which people are familiar with your business to fulfill their needs and desires. There are many such examples around us, in which people have a very good business plan, but due to not getting the right marketing, they cannot reach the people and fail.
In order to make your business successful, it is necessary that you come out of your realm and reach your thinking to people and create a customer base for yourself. Advertising, selling and promotion is a part of marketing, but marketing is not limited to them, it is related to many more.
Marketing of 6 p (6 P’s of Marketing):
When you launch your product or service, you have to take care of 6 main things, these are known as 6P of marketing. This 6 p is the following:
- The place
- Ficus religiosa
- Product : By product we mean here the item or service that you provide to your customers. When choosing a service as your business, you do not have to worry about features like its packaging and labeling, but for this you have to take special care of branding and quality. If you want to make a product accessible to your customers, then you will need to take care of its packaging, labeling, branding and quality. Apart from this, you also have to take great care of your product safety.
- Price : Price is the price of any goods or services that the customer offers in exchange for the goods or services. While deciding the price of any of your goods or services, you have to take care of other competitors available in the market. But if your product is the best and unique, then you can earn a good profit in your mind. This fund of competitive price also fails for some luxury products. The price of cars like Audi and Mercedes is much higher than other cars available in the market. But it does not matter to them, because their target market is different. But if you are launching a new product, then you have to keep the market in mind.
- Place : Place is where your customers buy your product or service. It also includes all channels of marketing. The following channel is included in the marking.
- Direct retailing to the customer : In this way you can open a direct store or other outlet and offer your service or product to the customers. In this case the price of the product or service is relatively low, because in this case the cost incurred in the middle channels is saved and the profit is received by the merchant himself.
- Objects the wholesaler ‘s through the Selling : wholesaler arrives he is the link between, through which goods pass from one person to another. When you increase the scope of your business, you need a wholesaler.
- Franchise : Franchise is very important in today’s time , earlier the scope of trade could be increased only through wholesaler for goods. But now it has become possible to increase the scope of services through special training and tricks. Examples of successful franchises like Javed Havibes, McDonnells franchisees , Pizza Hut etc. are present in front of us.
- Retail Online : Nowadays online marketing is very much in trend, through this you can provide your goods or service to your customer in a direct online way. Nowadays it is very successful especially for goods, due to which the customer has more variety and choice.
- Apart from all these, you can also use a distributor, consultant or agent to sell your product.
- Promotion : Promotion is the most important part of marketing, with the help of this you convey your product or service to the customers. Nowadays we have many promotion methods like website, social media, blogging, e-news letter, networking, pamphlet, TV, radio, print advertising, word of mouth advertising, loyalty and reward program, cold calling, etc. By using these methods, you can get your business better identified.
- Peepal : Here by Peeple we mean your supplier, distributor, wholesaler, stack holder and your employees, not your customers. All these people are a part of your team in your business and everyone has an equal share in the success of your business.
- Process : Customer service and marketing process are very important part of your business success. Ordering new stock on time in the marketing process. This includes reaching the customer on time, collecting feedback from your customer and regular analysis of sales and financial reports. If anything of these goes wrong then both your market and business are affected.
Whenever you start a new business and think of marketing methods for it, all those methods go around these 6 things. But it is always on everyone’s mind how to market their business? What would be his methods? To solve this problem of yours, we are giving you some ways of marketing that will work for you.
Some marketing methods
- Cause Marketing : This type of marketing refers to creating some reasons for your customers about your product or service so that they choose your product or service over any other attractive offer. The best example of this is car companies like Audi and Mercedes, whose companies do not use traditional methods of marketing for marketing, yet they have a good market available.
- Employee Marketing : Many businesses consider their employees as their potential customers and brand ambassadors. Believing in this fact, some people give their employees a discount for their products in the form of benefits. And when the employees are satisfied with these products and service, they also promote it and help in spreading your business.
- Business to consumer marketing : In this type of marketing, the company is directly in touch with its customer and direct offers its products and services to the customers. In many circumstances, it operates its business both online and offline. In this, all marketing strategy is made according to the customer data. In this, you need to identify your customer completely, as he says, what is his choice, how much is his income and how much money can he spend for you, etc. Companies like Amazon and Flipkart are a very good example of this type of marketing that operates their online stores and serves their customers directly.
- Business to Business Marketing (B2B Marketing) : This is slightly different from Business to Customer Marketing, in which one business provides its services to another business. And in this kind of marketing, unlike business to customer marketing, many channels are involved in marketing and each one also has to take several designs related to channel price, method of buying and selling, mode of payment, storage, etc.
- Direct selling : In this type of marketing, you come in direct contact with your customers and make them directly aware of the benefits, features and features of your product. The best way in this type of marketing is to create a group of your customers and inform them about your product and attract your customers here and sell them your product. In this kind of marketing, the cost of the middle channels also gets saved and the business owner gets more benefit. Companies like Avon and Amway are very good examples of this, who have achieved success by creating a different market and customer in this way.
- The – branding and affinity marketing : is any truth to the business that share your competitor is giving weight to your customers, but it is also absolutely true that there are a number of business, with your client. For example, if a company offers online coaching on a subject , its customers can be customers of a company selling study material.
In co-branding or affinity marketing, two companies come together and do business, whose customers are the same. Because they are not direct competitors of each other, they come together and give better competition to their competitors.
- Arn Media : I think everyone is very confused about the media term, media is a very important thing for marketing, but there are many ways, such as:
- Branded media is the media that a company creates for the purpose of informing, entertaining or busy people about its product.
- Paid media can be any kind of advertisement, which is done by taking money. It completely depends on your budget, product and your location what kind of paid media you want to use.
- In contrast to all this, Arn Media is purely a medium of free media, its main means is public relations. It is also sometimes used through newspapers, magazines or blogs. Here you will be confused with the fact that it costs money to advertise through newspapers or magazines, then the answer will be that advertising costs through these mediums, but when publishing your news through these means, your news If work is appreciated, then it does not cost money and you also get publicity. Along with this, public confidence in the publicity made by Arn Media also increases.
- Point of Purchase Marketing : By selling point of sale or point of sale marketing, we mean attracting customer to other product while selling any of your product. For example, when you go to a mall, some products are decorated near the billing counter, then the purpose of the seller at that time is to attract the customer towards those products. Another example of this is when you have a blog on a site, then at the bottom there is a link to other blogs, so the purpose of the site owner is to attract the reader to those blogs. This is a very good way of marketing.
- Internet Marketing : There are many ways of internet marketing, with this it is an effective and low cost way of marketing in today’s time. In this, you can use any of the methods of social media, e-mail, blogging etc. Any kind of marketing that you do through the Internet comes under Internet marketing. But for the promotion of your business, you have to make the appropriate strategy. With this, through various methods and techniques, you can also emulate your activity whether it is going in the right direction or not and whether it is right for your business or not.
- Paid Media Advertising : If you want to promote your business fast then paid media is the best medium for you. You have to spend money for this, but soon this money is also recovered. The following are the types of paid media marketing:
- Paid social
- Display advertising
- Advertising via TV, radio or news paper
- Print aid etc.
- Before using paid media, you have to select it according to your budget and product. Sometimes when you go to a very big level, your expenses in it are very high.
- Word of mouth advertising : With the advent of the Internet, it has become a very effective way of marketing. Now for this kind of marketing, it is absolutely not necessary that you come face to face and do marketing in this manner. Facebook, WhatsApp etc. have made it even more accessible. For example, if you have a beauty salon and one of your customers asks for some beauty tips, then you can adjust it to your various products.
- Social Network and Viral Marketing : You can not guess what kind of message will go viral through social media, means that it will reach people soon. Neither can you guess what will soon reach people from social media posts, blogs or articles etc.
But today in the era of internet and smart phones, it is the most suitable way of marketing. If you are successful in choosing the right marketing method from these, then you can reach your customers very soon and attract them.
You can make your content viral by using the following tips.
- If you use image or video in your advertisement, then it will be easy for you to attract people’s attention.
- If you make your followers first and then share your content, your message quickly becomes viral.
- Even if you ask your friends and followers to share your content, your message becomes viral even more quickly.
- If you use more entertainment, inspirational and education data than others, then people get more attention from you.
- If you give people an incentive to share your content, then this will also be a good medium for making your data viral.
- Story Telling : Here, we do not mean to write a story or make a film, here we mean to convey your message effectively to the audience. With this method of marketing, you connect emotionally with your audience. If you want, you can share the story of your brand, your success story or the story of any of your customers to your audience.
- Referral programs : This marketing strategy depends on the customers you have already created, by which new customers are created for you. For example, if you give any offer or discount to your purchasing customers for bringing new customers, then it will be a profitable deal for your business.
- Contest Marketing : Contest marketing is a very effective and innovative way by which customers are attracted towards you. In today’s time, this method is very popular on Facebook and Twitter, through which a large number of people visit your site. In order to attract their customers many times, grocery stores and super market owners also run a variety of contests to attract their customers.
- Networking Event : By networking, we mean to reach those people personally, who are happy with your services. It is not necessary that online marketing is effective for you all the time, sometimes you have to come in front of yourself and contact your customers. And in this case, you can make your product better accessible to the people.
- Retargeting : With this method of marketing, you can soon convert your customer into your loyal customer. Paid advertising plays an important role for you in this way of marketing because your customers are familiar with your product. For example, if you introduce a group to your product and then update the information on your Facebook account, then these people read your information from interest and are attracted to your product. ·
- Social Media Marketing : Social media is a tool to generate high awareness for low cost. Nowadays everyone is available on social media and uses it in case of need. If you want, you can also promote your business with the help of this account. And appropriate information can also be passed on to your followers.
- Inbound marketing : Inbound marketing is a way of perfect marketing. In this, you make a good relation with your customers without spending any money. Inbound marketing includes all the activities that attract people to your business. In this way, in marketing, you meet people personally or contact them on social media and attract them instead of giving ads on television.
- Outbound Marketing : Outbound marketing is the oldest and most used way of marketing for centuries. However, little change has now come in the age-old ways, which is also necessary with time. Despite the many benefits of inbound marketing, people use this method of marketing for greater success. Also, it also targets more people simultaneously .
- Segmentation : Segmentation refers to segmentation, and is also essential for the right and targeted promotion in marketing. For example, if you are running a fitness course online, then you have many types of customers like those who want to lose weight, who want to gain weight, who want to do body building or who want to gain strength etc. Different promotions will be required for everyone. Therefore, it is necessary to segment your customer.
- Email Camping : Email Camping helps you to contact your customers directly. Through this, you can segment your customers and provide them with information about your product or any other information directly. Apart from this, you can also send information related to your discount, new collection, sale, coupon etc. to direct customers. Nowadays, many big companies like Pantaloon, Metro, Spykar, Max etc. also use this method of marketing very well and keep their customers aware of their stocks and policies.
- Branding : Branding here means setting an image in the mind of the customer. This includes the company’s people, tagline, tone, structure, etc. The best way of branding is to figure out in front of your customers why you are in the first position in the market. In today’s time, the best example of branding is cold which means Coca-Cola, Raymond a Complete Men, Godrej Wardrobe, etc.
- Agile Marketing (Agile Marketing) : refers to the way of marketing is to generate a confidence in your brand in the customer’s mind through various efforts. For this, you can use customer survey, customer data analysis etc.
- Affiliate Marketing : If you want to target a lot of customers soon, then you can use this method of marketing. Under this, you are affiliated with any other company for marketing your company and provide them commission for the customers they create for you.
- Augmented Reality Marketing : This is an extra auditorial type of marketing and it is a more expensive option than other marketing methods. Nowadays, every service provider is searching for an option to reach the customers in different ways in the market so that it can attract them towards them. For example, due to the news of the recent product breakdown, well-known companies like Aashirvad Dough and Maggi came out through social media and television and chose the marketing option in this way.
You can use any of these marketing methods for your business. This depends entirely on the type of business you have and the location you choose. But before reaching any decision, you should make a perfect plan for your business and proceed accordingly, so that you can get proper success in your business.